Thursday, November 4, 2010

c4t #3 summary

Jenny Luca was the teacher I was assigned this month.
I really loved learning about Overdrive. It is somewhat similar to something we learned in our class called the istudent (Which can be found on YouTube). I really liked this approach to reading because I have a special needs brother. In high school he struggled in his literature department because he is illiterate. Now that such technology is available, other students with the same problem won't have such a hard time if they have access to it. I really enjoyed this post and am looking forward to the results!
The next post by Jenny Luca that I read was about real-estate values of online communities. There wasn't very much to read in her article but the images below say it all! Check it out!This is what our world would look like as an online comminuty!
The Myspace online community
The Facebook online community

No comments:

Post a Comment