Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blog post 12

Blog Post 12 Due 11/14
Watch "Amazing future technology from japan". After watching this video, in one or two paragraphs, discuss your thoughts on this technological advance. At the end of your post, name some major technological advances that have occurred over the past 10 years of your life.





Blog Post 12 Response!

After watching this video I was appalled! I could not even comprehend the possibility of carrying my PC in my pocket. I find that this new invention would be totally amazing if it is indeed true! Depending on the expense of this product, I would definitely love to have one. Being able to project your computer screen anywhere as well as your keypad would make life so simple. Not to mention the space that it would save. The only thing that I can for-see being an issue, would be losing your computer or misplacing it before a major due date of an assignment online. I would be too afraid of misplacing that I would never get rid of my old PC. If I kept the old, then what is the point of purchasing a new. Hopefully the creators of this new piece of technology will invent some sort of item to help you find your lost computer or a way to replace or save the information in it. Otherwise, I totally love the idea of this new computer!

As far as the way technology has advanced over the past 10 years, many things have changed. Texting has completely taken off! Facebook has been introduced, as well as Myspace, Twitter, and Blogger. The iphone, ipod touch, GPS, and MacBook are just a few of the MANY new things that have made an appearance in the past ten years of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great example of how much technology is changing! I think this is a good way to explain the differences in how technology is changing us as teachers. Think about the classroom you will be teaching. If you have these "computers" in your room, then in certain activities you can put them away will much more space that normally.

    Good pick!

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete