Sunday, October 10, 2010

C4T #2 summary

In the blog of the teacher (Beth Still) that I read, the teacher was discussing how our administrators today do not accept technology as much as they should. I believe that Principals in schools today should at least give it a shot and if it doesn't work out then so be it. By saying "No" to technology as an administrator you could be missing out on some great opportunities. Why would you risk losing an opportunity to advance in the educational field?

The second post by the teacher I was assigned was called "Laptop Initiative". I am a very compassionate person and I feel as though Beth Still is as well. She is doing a project in her community where students can work a certain to earn money for a laptop. The first 25 hours they work they get $100 off. Eventually by continually working and also by having good grades, the students can get up to $250 off of a $500 laptop. I really enjoyed Mrs.Still's post and am looking forward to seeing how she and her husband's project goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment