Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yasmine's Blog

Yasmine's Blog Post Summary

The blog post I commented on, was about Yasmine's Granmother's dog Scampi. Her Grandmother's maid saw a couple of boys throwing rocks and sticks at a dog. The dog came home with the maid, and Grandmother said that the dog could stay. Yasmise was very excited about this! She was the one who actually named this adorable dog. I just loved her enthusiasm and compassion.

  • My comment to Yasmine: My name is Sarah Davis and I am in Dr.Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am so glad that your grandmother decided to keep the puppy. Now, you get to play with Scampi all the time I am sure! I really like the name Scampi! That is very creative and I love when people think outside of the box.You seem to be a very smart girl as well as a compassionate girl. I am a very compassionate person myself. If we had more people like you in the world, it would be a much better place! Nice post! Keep up the great work! ~Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment