Saturday, December 4, 2010

C4K summary for November

Leighton
This month I commented on the blog of 4 students. I really enjoyed seeing the technology at use in their lives. The first student whose blog I commented on was Leighton. Leighton had drawn an image of the 5 senses and posted it.

  • My comment to Leighton: Wow Leighton! Your picture looks very nice. I see all 5 senses in this picture! I see the hand, which you feel with. I see the tongue, which you taste with. I see the ear that you hear with. I see the nose which you smell with, and the eyes with which we see! Wonderful job! beautiful picture!

Celina
The next student that I had the privilege of commenting on their blog was a student by the name of Celina. She had discussed in her blog that she and a friend were in the restroom when they heard a strange noise.

  •  My comment to Celina: HI Celina! I am in Dr.Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I'm not sure what the noise was. Maybe it was probably just a toilet flushing or the pipes in the floor. you never know though. Make sure to only go to the bathroom when necessary so that you learn ALL that you can! Make good grades and good luck this school year!
Kamie
Thirdly I commented on Kamie's blog. Her teacher gave the students several options for post assignments. Kamie chose to post about some books or series' that they were required to read. The series that she read and discussed was "Percy Jackson Series".

  • My Comment to Kamie: Hi Kamie, My name is Sarah and I am in Dr.Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I have never read the "Percy Jackson Series", but maybe now that I see that it seems to be something good to read, I may. You use very mature wording in your comment above. I an VERY impressed with how well you write! Great job! Keep up the good work!

Logan
Last, but not least, I commented on Logan's blog. He simply typed out fact on U.S. history that he had learned over his second skype use. I was thoroughly impressed with his ability to use technology so well.

  • My comment to Logan: Hey Logan, My name is Sarah and I am in Dr.Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. The facts that you have listed above are very critical points on our nations history. I am also very impressed that you use Skype. Dr. Strange teaches us that technology is a great was to enhance your learning experience, I can see that you are learning this as well. Great post! Good luck with school this coming year. Merry Christmas! ~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment