Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final PLN report


Personal Learning Network... GO, GO, GO!

This is my Symbaloo I created to show my PLN.
The link to view it is: Sarah's Symblaoo

I feel like I have a very large PLN and I did not realize it. If there is an account that I can access online, you better bet I am going to use it.

The following is a summarized list of all the sites that I use. (if you would like to view them all, click the link "Sarah's Symbaloo below the image above) :
  • USA homepage- this site is very important for me to access all the accounts that I use through South Alabama.
  • PAWS- This site allows me to access my grades as well as register for classes.
  • JAG account- This is my university e-mail. I am sent very important messages from my professors and from other offices of administration on campus.
  • Facebook- This is one of my social/ learning networks that I love to use.
  • Myspace- Strictly a social network account that I can access.
  • Twitter- So far this "social network" has only been used for educational purposes.
  • EDM 310 Class Blog- I definitely access this site a lot. I use this site to access my assignments for EDM 310.
  • Blogger- At first this site was for assignments only, but now I have come to enjoy this blog and plan to continue posting after the semester has ended.
  • Google Docs- Without Google Docs this semester would have been difficult. Every group project for every class that I did group work in used this site. We shared ideas, as well as finished products of and for our project.
  • Picasa- I love Picasa! I like to upload pictures to facebook a lot so many of them need to be edited. I like the picnic tab in Picasa to create some very funny images. 
  • Google, Google Chrome, iGoogle, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, and etc.- All of these search engines are used on a daily basis for me. Especially Google sites. I am constantly questioning things and there are many sites available for questions that need to be answered.
  • iPod Touch- I have an iPod touch, so through this piece of technology, I access Safari, App Store, and YouTube almost on a daily basis.
  • RBC online banking- I bank online with RBC so that I can keep an eye on my account and my spending.
  • eBay- I love to shop online and find great deals.
These are just a few of the many things that go along with my PLN. I feel like this class has really gotten me to get into my Personal Learning Network and so far, I am loving it! A PLN makes life so much simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment